Interview with myself

Cycling is fun! Atleast to me... I don't know how many times I have repeated this. But once more atleast.
The day I thought I could be addicted to it, I put in all my efforts to get successful. And here I am all pumped to buy a cycle (or what I now call as 'bike') worth more than you Kinetic Honda. This is how crazy bikers (cyclists) can get. And this is not the limit. I just heard that a fellow Bangalorian is buying a bike worth Rs. 1.6L. Hahaa.. I am kidding - is this what you think. Open your eyes, because yes the bike is worth Rs. 1.6L. Well why am I mentioning this is my blog. Just so that when I do something similar to this, you don't get shocked - SImple.

What do I do with my cycle?
I ride it.

Why not a motorcycle?
Because I don't ride it. I just takes me from one place to another, in a manner in which only my back hurts but I don't even feel as if I worked to move. And besides I never liked the smell of petrol.

How is putting so much effort on a cycle, FUN?
Hehe. It is not fun. I cyclists is not always by choice. It is because you don't like other means of transport. Cycling was the least unlikely transport option for me. And I could see some positive results too. I have increased my stamina and it would help me.

Did you just say that you rode your bike uphill? Why so crazy stuff?
Going uphill is a pain in the ass. Literal meaning implied. But when you are coming down, and if you make it without meeting an accident its more fun. And you get to see your speed limits. I would be doing this on a regular interval as this would definitely increase my potential. And rather than coming downhill on tarmac road, I would use the off-road path. It should be more interesting and faster :).

Enough of question round with myself.
Happy cycling :)

Comments

Popular Posts